Interested in the Energy Benchmarking Program for your faith building? Here’s what you need to do to participate:
- Register your faith community to Faith & the Common Good’s online national network: Faith Community Sign-Up.
- Our online network is designed to provide support and resources for faith and spiritual communities of any tradition or denomination, whether you have a sanctuary or if you meet in another building or home for worship or practice.
- Log in to your account and complete the FCG Energy Benchmarking Form ONLINE – ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION
- To fill in this form you will need some building information. Download the following form and fill it out for YOUR information only, as you can NOT save this form. You will have to complete it in one sitting.
- NOTE: We need this form filled out PER building address.
- Complete and email your local utility company consent forms to enable us to access your energy consumption data to Hannah Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below we have included some of the common consent forms – if your gas/hydro provider is NOT listed here, contact us!
- Subscribe to our E-Newsletter, keep updated on our latest news!
- CONGRATS YOU’RE ALL SET! Looking forward to working with your faith community to save energy, money, and the planet!
If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!